Defiance City Ep. 2 Defiance City Ep. 2

Good story, good pacing, good voice acting

There's very little to be critical of in this Flash. You certainly got a style going and it's nice to see something different on NG.

The only thing I would say you should improve on is something art-related, but it's not the animation itself--the transitions are fluid and so is the motion concerning the characters--your perspective is off at times and it throws the feel of the scene away, even if only a little. There's a style to your characters and especially your backgrounds that is good on its own, and I urge you to continue with that style. No, it's not elegant or involved, but it has character and quirks. :D

Another point I can make is the lady's mic has a little bit of hiss left over, which is fairly easy to treat in most audio editing software. I only heard it with my volume up, though, and I had to listen for it for the most part.

Can't wait for episode 3! :D

- Chocolate Soda Productions

Scout Goes To The Medic Scout Goes To The Medic

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I've gotta show this to my friend Jade--she's a total TF2 nerd and she'll love it as much as I did. :D

Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

FUCK YEAH MASTODON!

I've always loved the comic version, but this flash is just fucking awesome!

My buddy Ryan likes to take the comic and use different Mastodon song lyrics--some of them are just fucking hilarious. "The Czar" was definitely amusing.

:D

Rooshich responds:

RIDE THE TIDES OF BLOOD, ILLUMINATION!

Thanks :D